Kent Connect to Support
Kent County Council has launched the new Kent Connect to Support website.
Kent Connect to Support will help people find accessible, easy to navigate, interactive information and advice on care and support, for them, a relative or a friend. It can help people to look after themselves, stay independent and connect with their local community.
The website contains useful information to help people find out:
- what sort of support they may need and what’s available near them
- whether they are eligible for funding to help pay for adult social care
- what happens when they, a friend, or relative leaves hospital
- how to buy equipment to help around the home
- what type of support care homes can offer.
It also contains a simple information finder tool if someone is unsure where to look for information and advice regarding care and support.
Visit Kent Connect to Support here
Visit the information finder tool here